* If selected all scholarship candidates will be emailed a scholarship agreement detailing the criteria, 权利, 以及学生的责任.
For information on Honors College 奖学金, click 在这里.
General University First Time Freshman 奖学金 (renewable up to 4 years)
|评议||3.75 - 4.0和前5%||1370及以上||30 - 36||最高14000美元|
|总统的转换||3.5 - 3.74名和前10%||1240 - 1369||26 - 29||最高可达$10,000|
3.0 - 3.49名和前20%
|1050 - 1239||19 - 25||最高7,000元|
|2.5 - 2.99||900 - 1049||17 - 18||最高1,000元|
* 奖学金 offers are based on 平均绩点 provided on the high school transcript. gpa没有显示在4分上.0级将转换为4级.0 scale before a scholarship offer is provided. 点击 在这里 访问平均绩点转换器工具. 奖学金 offers are not guaranteed and are subject to availability of funds at time of offer.
* 学生 without a class rank can still be considered for 一般大学奖学金. 当可适用, the 奖学金 Committee will determine scholarship eligibility based on other admission information provided, such as high school 平均绩点 and standardized test scores.
* 奖学金 are considered a resource and will affect the amount of need-based aid included within the financial aid packages. 在某些情况下, your cost of attendance may require adjustments to be made to the scholarships as well as federal, 状态, 或者大学资助. As a result, reductions or cancellations of existing aid within the financial aid packages may occur.
* 一般大学奖学金 are awarded based on the availability of funds.*维护虎P.A.W scholarship you must be meeting the university SAP requirements and matriculate to the next grade level.
学生 must remain eligible for the competitive scholarship to retain their eligibility for the waiver. Once eligibility for the competitive scholarship is lost, the student becomes automatically ineligible for the waiver. 学生 should refer to their scholarship agreement for information on their specific scholarship award.
部分54.213 of the Texas Education Code provides for a competitive scholarship waiver of non-resident tuition for a non-resident or international student who receives a competitive university scholarship totaling at least $1,000.
A competitive scholarship waiver allows the qualifying student to pay the fees and charges required of Texas residents without regard to the length of time the student has resided in Texas. The student must have competed with other 学生, 包括德州居民, for the scholarship and the scholarship must be awarded by a college, 部门, 学术委员会, or University representative officially recognized by the University.
In order to be considered for 德克萨斯南方大学 achievement-based and need-based awards, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); 德克萨斯南方大学’s institutional code for the FAFSA is 003642.
Awards are renewable for up to four consecutive years of study if you complete 15 credits each semester, maintain the annual grade point average specified in the award notification, and remain in good disciplinary standing at the University.